Yearly Favorites 🌸 :-


Yearly Favorites 🌸 :-


Hello my angels!! 
2016 has been like a giant roller coaster ride for me, with lots of ups and downs but nevertheless I did enjoy it. I also went ahead and tried a lot of new things in terms of makeup, skin and hair care products and here's a list of the things that I've been loving lately. 

Makeup:-


1)Maybelline gel liner :-



This hands down has to be the best liner I've ever used. The thin brush tip makes the application easy and the pigmentation of the liner is jet black which is amazing. It lasts for around 5 to 6 hours (max) and true to its claims, the product is water resistant, but it can be a real pain when you try to remove your makeup. So if you are buying this product then do buy a make-up remover along with it or even Vaseline will do. It retails for Rs.500 and I got mine from nykaa during the sale time. Overall I loved this product and it definitely gets a full 5 on 5 stars from me.


2)Soap and glory lipstick:-



I loved the shade “cinnamon beige ” and I feel that it's the perfect nude lipstick for the Indian skin tone. This lipstick is super easy to apply and it has a beautiful satin finish. But the only drawback is that, it's price is in the expensive side (around Rs 2000) and it's also not very easily available in India( I got mine as a set of four lipsticks from Paris). 


Skin and hair care:-

1) Matrix Biolage Hair Serum :-





This product definitely has to be one of the best hair serum's I've ever tried.  It instantly smoothens my hair and makes it look voluminous and shiny. It's lasts for around 3 to 4 hours, depending on the hair type and the climate. It retails for Rs. 295, which is quite economical compared to the other serum's in the market. Overall, It gets a 4.5 on 5 stars from me.
Pro tip:- Use it when your hair is slightly wet, because it helps in removing all tangles and knots.


2)Avene face mist :-




The Avene face mist is the first face mist that I've ever tried (thanks to Kritika Goel- YouTuber) and I'm absolutely in love with it. I like to spritz it on my face after I wash my face in the morning and it instantly makes my skin feel soft and fresh. It retails for Rs 345 and I got mine from Amazon during the diwali sale.


Books :-

1)Game of thrones :-



After marathoning the entire series, I  went ahead and got myself the physical copy of the first two books and Oh my God!!! The books are even better than the TV series, it's much more detailed and I absolutely loved it. 


2)Jane Eyre:-



This book is absolutely amazing!!! I personally loved Jane's character, her witty remarks,her sensible words, etc.  All human emotions like love,anger,happiness, hate everything is beautifully brought to life in this novel. This is definitely a book that everybody must read, atleast once in their lifetime. 


Accessories :-


1) Sunglasses :- 


I recently purchased a pair of these beautiful rosegold sunglasses from lulu's for Rs.500 and I'm obsessed with how perfect it looks. It is the perfect oversized frame for my face shape and the the rosegold goes with almost any outfit that I wear. 


2) Statement Earrings :-



Big silver earrings are always in vogue and I recently got my hands on these beautiful earrings from lifestyle.  It's the perfect hippy/ bohemian piece and it looks amazing when paired with a plain top or kurta

Hope you guys enjoyed this post and do leave a comment about your favorite product. Happy New Year Peeps!!  Ciao next year;)





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Meshy Affair 🖤

Makeup essentials for beginners 🖤